The application of the quality management system has the following overall objectives:
- Ensure that the requirements of all applicable Customers Project specifications are satisfied, particularly with regard to
quality assurance (QA) and quality control (QC) as it pertains to design, procurement, construction and testing.
- Effectively manage quality throughout all phases of project execution, including those activities conducted by Subcontractor, Vendor/Sub vendors, Suppliers, Fabricators and Installation Contractors.
- Provide assurance that the completed work associated with the facilities will conform to the project specifications, design codes, regulatory requirements, and sound engineering and construction practices.
The following key project goals shall take precedence:
- Ensure quality transparency is observed throughout the project
- Measure quality performance and identify positive and negative trends.
- Identify and resolve discrepancies relating to contractual project specifications, piping, instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs), network drawings, loop diagrams, and calculations. This objective is accomplished primarily during the Planning Phase of the project.
- Complete a full and objective 3D Model and constructability reviews in the design phase of the project ensuring that all stake holders are invited and advised of the status of outstanding issues.
- Ensure that the equipment is installed according to approved specifications, design, and installation drawings.
- Ensure that procured items delivered to the site comply with the Contract and customer’s project specifications and that they are controlled, distributed to prevent inadvertent use.
- Demonstrate that all systems functions have been implemented in accordance with design requirements.
- Develop and maintain as-built documentation in the procurement, construction mechanical completion, pre commissioning and turnover stages of the project.